Sunday, November 22, 2009

Last few days before flying..

Here I am again, I am never good at being consistent on doing sumthing... this is my 3rd (THIRD) abandoned blog... the reason I am back writing??? Of course its bcos I have nothing else better to do at this time...

Here I sit at my desk, last few days a a lecturer in BMI UNIKL :) . So far I enjoyed working here.. So many drama had happen around me since i work here.. from getting a show cause letter (supposedly, but I never got it till now)... n then I have this super naughty students ( no need to talk about it)... and lots and lots of gossips growing like mushrooms all over the places.. not to mention that.. ehem ehem, ive gained an extra 4kg!!! Arghhhhh (sob .. sob...)

My last working day is this Thursday... and my flight is also on Thursday!!!! huhuhu... cant wait to be with hubby in Poland... I hope I will like the place.. Have found a few contacts already, one from International Womens Club, and another is a sister from Islamic Center.. and my husband also had made an appointment to introduce me with the Malaysian embassy staff's family... there are about 3 Malaysian families in Warsaw.. cool!

anyway... after this I will busy myself with blogging, cooking and hopefully,,, exercising to reduce my fat. ... AND ... preparing for my master inshaAllah... it is the time to self-discipline!!! Gambatte kudasai!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home