Friday, August 26, 2011

Life as a housewife

Being a full time housewife sometimes makes you feel low because people always look at it negatively. But, if we really enjoy what you are doing, and believe in the reason why you are doing it, you will feel complete and satisfied, infact, we would feel blessed and pampered. I personally feel that as long as we still have infants below 2 year old, it is fulfilling when we could spend time with them. It is us who feed, bath, clothes, and taking care of them. Watch them grow in front of our eyes, and most importantly, bond with our babies. That's a vulnerable time for them, they need their mothers most more than anything.

There are ways hows to raise our confidence and make the most of our time. This could be achieved by ongoing education. This include reading about various knowledge such as law, business and finance, world history, psychology for adult and children, comparative religious study, Information Technology, health and medicine, interior design, the list goes on... There are always a lot of things that we could dig in to. Do something fun like learning how to paint, play musical instruments or even learning about fashion and makeups. Even learning DIY on carpentering and sewing our own dress is a great fun apart from cooking and baking. Having a blog can fill our time with beneficial outcomes. We could connect with other writers all over the world unlimitedly, and people can listen to our opinion and acknowledge our intelligence.

I like the idea of keeping ourself healthy and pretty at the same time, because sometimes when we feel down we tend to show it on our appearance. Dressing up nicely can boost our confidence and feel great, especially whenever our husband is around. It is also an opportunity for us to exercise and for me, not having the stress of working from early in the morning till sunset let me take rest and nap whenever I need. Since I have a baby, I never got enough sleep at night and during the day I have to drink 2 cuppa coffee to stay alert. Now, my dark circles have gone, my skin feels healthier. For my physical activities to burn the callories, I learn belly dancing and pilates and I enjoy it so much. Ofcourse it's more fun when you can do it with other people, the chance will come when you can gather more mates who can do it together, or else, there is always classes that you can join and mingle.

To me, being a housewife give me the oppurtunity to plan my schedule as i like, I can go shopping during non peak time at the shopping mall, can find the on plussale items, and I usually make a business out of it using international online websites!!!! Could make nearly a thousand per month, which is more than what I need!!! Who says being a housewife is boring??? We could end up being a well rounded person, who is also a part time businesswoman! Plus, as Muslims, what is a greater rewars from Allah other than being a loving, honest and dedicated wife and mother :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home